Corning CoolCell LX 432138, in combination with a -80°C freezer, will provide alcohol-free freezing at the rate of -1°C/minute that is ideal for cryopreservation of most cells and cell lines. Using a combination of uniform-density cross-linked polyethylene foam, a solid state core, and radial vial symmetry, freezing profiles are consistent and reproducible. The foam is non-absorbent and will impose negligible change in the freezer environment; thereby protecting nearby frozen samples. The low heat content also ensures that CoolCell LX containers will rapidly return to room temperature when removed from freezer.
- For 12 standard 1.0 mL to 2.0 mL cryogenic vials.
- Radially symmetric for uniform vial freezing.
- Numbered wells for easy sample identification.
- Beveled lid for secure gripping and easy opening.
- Exposed vial tops when lid is open for quick, organized removal of frozen samples.
- 4 colors per case
Color: Purple, Green, Orange, Pink
Height: 10.13 cm
Diameter: 11.7 cm (approx)
Well Diameter: 12.7 mm