Drying Cabinet, Plastic
The attractive design and sturdy construction of the Secador® line of desiccator cabinets assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products. Choose from an extensive selection of sizes, styles and colors of desiccator cabinets to meet your specific dry storage needs. U.S. Patents: 6,834,920; 7,318,630 and D474,626.
- Durastar® co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light and is resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack
Protecting valuable humidity-sensitive items, such as reagents or electronics, is easy and fully automatic with Secador® Auto-Desiccator Cabinets. The patented, electronic desiccant regeneration module recharges the desiccant every 20 minutes. Compared to other auto-desiccators that regenerate once every 4 to 6 hours, the Secador® Auto-Desiccators attains a low %rH level on start-up and consistently maintains low %rH, especially with frequent entry to the desiccator interior. U.S. Patents: 6,772,534; 6,834,920; 7,114,266; 7,318,630 and D474,626....Catalog No.: D1389-1 | D1389-2 | D1389-3 | D1389-3A | D1389-4 | D1389-4A
Durable desiccator cabinets has clear PVC panels and sleek black ABS accents and movable shelves for adjustable dry storage configurations.
- 120VAC electronic dehumidification system maintains relative humidity levels at 30 to 40%; keeps dry air circulating throughout the cabinet; 11 watts
- Permanent desiccant contained in the control unit
- Red light indicates operation of the 4½ hour absorption period; Green light indicates operation of...
Clear and durable PVC desiccator cabinet has sleek black ABS accents, horizontal profile, and movable shelves for adjusting dry storage space configuration for moisture-sensitive materials.
- Interior Volume: 2 cu. ft.
- Adjustable, removable and perforated shelves facilitate full circulation of air; shelf rails can be repositioned. Additional shelves and rails sold separately
- Large, in-door dial hygrometer for easy visualization of...