"Little Joe'' Tape Wiper. Carl A Taylor
The Little Joe® Oil gauge line wiper features die cast aluminum construction with stainless steel screws, nuts and heavy duty pivot pin for use with Lufkin, Starrett and other oil gauging tapes. Wiper has rubber cylinder to strip oil from gauge line. Tape is the solution for avoiding problems and keeping your oil gauging tapes in great shape. The Original “Little Joe” ® Oil Line Wiper has been the tape industry standard for over 50 years.
(1) Framework constructed of tough light weight die cast aluminum alloy.
(2) Stainless Steel screws, nuts, and heavy duty pivot pin.
(3) Oil and wear resisting rubber cylinders strip oil from gauge line.
(4) Cylinders do not rotate thus serve as line break.
(5) Natural trigger action controls both braking and wiping functions.
(6) Fits Lufkin, Starrett & other oil gauging tapes.
(7) Cost -Effective Replacement Cylinders W/Metal Core.
(8) Eliminates hand wiping of tape.
(9) Reduces the dangers of cut hands.
"Little Joe" Wiper