Thermo Scientific Cimarec Basic Hot Plates with Ceramic Top. ALL MODELS
Thermo Scientific Cimarec basic hotplates reach maximum temperature in less than 8 minutes. Sleek, rugged design and construction reduces the chance of top plate breakage and promotes durability, for economical high performance. The solid ceramic top plate cleans easily, and resists acids and alkalis. The new top-plate design reduces the chance of breakage while the improved spillaway design diverts spills away from internal components to help extend the hotplates usefulness. Temperature range: 302° to 1000°F (150° to 538°C).
- New top plate design reduces chance of breakage.
- Updated body directs spills away from internal components.
- Fast heating time - unit reaches maximum temperature in under eight minutes.
- Solid ceramic top plate is easily cleaned and resistant to acid and alkali.
- Rugged cast aluminum body provides stability and durability.
- Integral ring-stand holder accommodates 0.5” (1.3 cm) diameter support rod.
- 3 year warranty
(Sample Photo Displayed. Individual items may differ from the image shown.)