The GRANT INSTRUMENTS Optima TC120T Heating Circulator with T-Clamp has an easy to use rotary dial and two function keys for quick temperature setting and menu navigation. It provides digital control for simple, precise temperature control in the range of -15ºC to 120ºC. Unit ships with a mounting T-CLAMP for use with virtually any vertical sided tank. 120V.
The Grant TC120 heating circulator incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation™(ICO) for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control and includes a powerful integral pump, making TC120 systems suitable both for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices. It includes a convenient timer function for reaction timing and a variable high temperature alarm setting. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
- Simple-to-use rotor plus two keys provide access to the interactive interface for fast, accurate set-up
- Clear 4-digit display for instant reassurance - easy to read from a distance
- Visual and audible alarms alert you when your attention is required
- Operating setpoint plus 3 adjustable preset temperatures for convenience
- User calibration facility for optimum accuracy at the required operating temperature
- Integral pump - max. flow rate 16L/min
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- User adjustable overtemperature cut-out protects your samples and your workplace
- Maximum cooling/heating range (dependent on tank size): ambient +5ºC to 99ºC with plastic (P) tank, or -15ºC to 120ºC with stainless steel (ST) tank
- Stability ± 0.05ºC
NOTE: operation at or below room temperature requires accessory cooling