Rectangular Tanks, HDPE
Nalgene 54100 Lightweight Graduated LLDPE Cylindrical Tanks with Cover are ideal for less rigorous applications. These linear, low-density polyethylene tanks offer excellent resistance to stress cracking. The cover features an external flange that extends beyond the rim when used as a liner for steel drums. 55-gal. size can be used as liner for steel drums. Approximate wall thickness, 0.09″ (2.4mm). Not autoclavable. Note: Tanks used at elevated temperatures or with high specific gravity liquids should be externally supported.
(Sample Photo Displayed. Individual items may differ...Catalog No.: T1000-1 | T1000-1A | T1000-3 | T1000-4 | T1000-5 | T1000-6
Heavy-duty, molded polyethylene plastic tanks will safely hold chemicals and hot liquids up to 52ºC (125ºF) and meet FDA requirements for food handling.
- Open-top tanks are stress-free and self-supporting with a seamless wall about 4.8mm (³/₁₆”) thick
- Resistant to rust, corrosion and dents
- Container’s capacity marked on both the tank and the lid
- Lids have a central grip knob for easy...
Seamless, rotational-molded polyethylene plastic tanks are lightweight and easy-to-handle.
- Available with or without F30852-0000 needle type polyethylene faucet with 12.7mm (½") bore
- Resistant to most acids and all alkalis
- Wide top flanges
- Covers included
- Can be supplied with spigots, fittings, dams, partitions, etc; contact us for...
Nalgene 14100 Heavy-Duty Rectangular LLDPE Tanks with Cover will resist most acids, alcohols and bases, plus it is impact and abrasion resistant. Very versatile at a much lower cost than stainless steel tanks. Molded as one piece, no seams. Nominal wall thickness is 5/32″ (3.97mm). Stepped flange at top provides reinforcement and grip for lifting. Tanks come with cover and can be modified with factory-installed spigot. Do not autoclave.
(Sample Photo Displayed. Individual items may differ from the image shown.)
Catalog No.: T1090-A | T1090-1 | T1090-1A | T1090-1B | T1090-2 | T1090-3 | T1090-4 | T1090-4A