These lightweight and corrosion-proof polypropylene plastic trays have rounded corners for easy cleaning and smooth, tapered sides for stacking.
- Ideal for sterilizing instruments, bottles containing agar, deionized water, saline and other reagents, and for safely cleaning glassware in sinks
- Polypropylene covers are 3.2mm (⅛") thick with a 25.4mm (1") skirt that fits snugly over the rim of the tray
- Trays and lids are steam autoclavable...
These large capacity, rugged polypropylene plastic trays have multiple uses around the laboratory.
- Substantial depth and 8.5 liter (9 quart) volume makes them useful for holding a large quantity of samples in a water bath or on ice
- Ideal for holding instruments while autoclaving; steam autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)
- Use in a sink when cleaning glassware to reduce chance of damage or for transporting labware
This large, deep, polypropylene plastic tray protects users by capturing accidental hazardous spills.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 36.5 x 30.8 x 12.1cm (14³/₈" x 12⅛" x 4¾")
- Epoxy coated wire support grid holds numerous vessels or racks of test tubes
- Both tray and support grid have outstanding chemical resistance
- Steam autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)
(Sample Photo Displayed. Individual items may differ from the image shown.)
Catalog No.: T8322
This versatile, rugged tray with lid is ideal for safely storing small items or holding instruments while autoclaving.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.3 X 27.3 X 7.6cm (8 x 10¾ x 3")
- Stacks with identical trays and lids to maximize cupboard and shelf storage capacity
- Shallow depth is useful for holding small vials or bottles in a water bath or on ice
- Inside corners are rounded for easy cleaning