Regulating the heat on this six-position extraction mantle is simple using the built-in solid-state electronic controls. This model accepts round-bottom 100mL flasks.
Each mantle position has an independent heater, allowing liquids with different boiling points to be heated alongside each other, up to a maximum element temperature range of 450°C. Each independent heater has its own control dial, on/off switch, and indicator light.
The lower part of the unit containing the control equipment is safely separated from the upper heating elements by a well-ventilated air space. A quartz heating element is housed in a thermally insulated cartridge for easy replacement, extending the life of the heater. Powder-coated aluminum surfaces and polypropylene top cover ensure good chemical resistance and easy cleanup. 115V. NOTE: Glassware Not Included.
• Individual built-in solid-state electronic controls enable easy regulation of heater while removing sparking associated with mechanical switching
• Three 12.7mm diameter support rods are included
• Round bottom flask capacity of 100ml at all 6 positions
• Top cover is polypropylene and external surfaces are powder coated giving good general chemical resistance
• Coiled heating element is suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge to provide maximum heat transfer and support
• Earth (ground) screen encloses the heater for added safety
• Individual heater cartridges are replaceable
• Neon lights indicate when power is on and supplied to heaters