ACL Staticide 4020-2 Neutral Cleaner Concentrate provides constant detergency and can be used in all facilities, as they leave no film or streaks and are safe for septic and sewage systems. Anti-static properties of production environments will not be degraded with these non-abrasive cleaners. Containing no phosphates or alkalis, ACL neutral cleaners are perfect products for cleaning ESD paint. Neutral Cleaner Concentrate will yield a high volume of cleaner allowing facilities to save on storage space and the cost of pre-mixed material. Convenient when used with auto scrubbers in large facilities. Note: For best results in curing, Staticide Acrylic Static-Dissipative Floor Finish (C5367) should be used after cleaning and neutralizing. Meets MIL-B-81705B, NFPA 56A. 54 gallon drum.
- Dilution ratio for Concentrate: 1:128 (1part cleaner to 128 parts water)
- Coverage for Concentrate: 5,000-10,000 square feet per gallon
- Neutral pH 7.2
- Contains no acid, ammonia, alkalis, or phosphates
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Suitable for use on concrete, ESD tile, painted floors, metal, glass, porcelain and woodwork