Dry Ice Makers
Dry ice flakes are useful for packing around irregularly shaped items and are easily produced as needed with the Frigimat® Junior Dry Ice Maker. When the cylinder valve is opened about ¾ turn, LCO2 expands into the bag to create dry ice snow. The valve is then closed and the bag is ready to be removed and emptied.
- Brass nozzle screws onto any liquid LCO2 cylinder equipped with a dip tube
- Makes .77kg (1.7lb) of flakes per bag
The Frigimat® eliminates the need to buy large quantities of dry ice when only a little is needed. It employs the Joule-Thomson effect to produce a solid 454gm (16 oz) block of dry ice in one to two minutes, and the block can be removed in just 30 seconds.
- Brass relief valve safely vents excess gas
- Each 50lb. cylinder of liquid CO2 with a dip tube will make 8 or 9 blocks of dry ice, each measuring 8.5cm (3⅜") x 11cm (4⅜") long
- Made of...
Produces a solid 454gm (16oz) block of dry ice in one to two minutes. Each 50lb. cylinder of liquid CO2 with a dip tube will make 8 or 9 blocks of dry ice measuring 9.2 x 10.4cmL (3⅝ x 4").
- Polyethylene ice chamber is held in place by a metal clamping mechanism
- Porous polyethylene diffusion plate vents excess gas
- Built-in gas pressure gauge and relief valve
- Epoxy-coated steel frame has...