Thermo Scientific I-Chem® S346-0060 Amber Glass 60mL Certified Precleaned VOA Vials with Caps and Unbonded Septa. These Amber borosilicate vials are designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA). Amber color protects light-sensitive analytes from break-down. Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment. Open-top white polypropylene cap with standard 0.125in. thick PTFE lined silicone septum is attached. Vials are Certified Precleaned.
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each vial individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
- Unique Field to Lab carton conveniently converts to a vial organizer tray for convenient lab use (unbonded septum varieties only). Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and help protect vials from breakage; overpack required for shipping.
Description: 60mL EPA Septa Vial w/0.125" Septum