Thermo Scientific™ Nuova™ Stirring Hotplates are capable of warming applications that require stir speeds as low as 100 rpm as well as delivering full stirring and heating capabilities. Featuring a compact design, low temperature stability and corrosion-resistant top for a wide range of warming applications, these hotplates reach maximum temperature in just 8 minutes. Embedded heating element ensures even heat distribution. Temperature Range: 100° to 700°F (38° to 371°C). Stirring Speed: 100 to 1,000 rpm.
- Durable die-cast aluminum case
- Excellent corrosion resistance with porcelain-coated stainless-steel top
- Accommodates up to 20 lb. (9.1kg) loads
- Integral ring stand holder accommodates a 0.5″ (1.3cm) diameter support rod
- Demand-type thermostatic temperature control provides excellent temperature stability: ±5.0°C (9°F) at 371°C (700°F)
- Embedded heating elements transfer heat evenly and uniformly
- Topside drip edge protects internal components in case of spillage