Cimarec+ stirring hot plates are ideal for academic and research institutions desiring reliable, safe, and easy operation. The hot top indicator remains lit as long as the plate temperature is above 50°C, even if the hot plate is turned off. Temperature is adjustable in one degree increments, allowing you to control the temperature more accurately. Optional external temperature probe (order separately) provides the feedback necessary to keep your sample at the desired temperature. Optional splash guard (order separately) protects you and your sample from mishaps. Optional rod and clamps (order separately) provide the means to secure your sample container to the top plate. Temperature Range: up to 1004°F (540°C). Stirring Speed: 50 to 1,500rpm.
- StirTrac™ control feature provides constant speed, strong magnetic coupling, and ultra-fast braking
- Microprocessor temperature control produces precise and stable heat distribution
- Prominent hot top indicator prevents accidental burns
- Automatic overtemperature protection cuts power to avoid fires and other accidents
- Optional accessories offer enhanced safety features