A great alternative to wire racks, with price and space saving advantages over other plastic racks. Dimensions for all racks are 24.6 x 10.4 x 6.4cm high (9.7 x 4.1 x 2.5”) and they assemble in seconds.
- Made of a special blend of autoclavable polypropylene; will sink in a water bath and maintain their stability even in agitated water
- Also perfect for use outside the water bath; meets the demands of daily usage in the lab
- Available in numerous hole sizes, with a choice of three colors for safety and identification
- Features end plates for labeling; numbered and lettered rows for tube identification
- Interlocking feet allow stacking of racks for storage
- Steam autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)