Thermo Scientific Thermolyne F47920 120 cu in Benchtop Muffle Furnace with B1 Controller, 240V US Nema 6-15 Plug. It is ideal for general laboratory use, including gravimetric analysis, sintering, quantitative analysis and heat treating. B1 - Single setpoint with one ramp and one dwell. The ramp is used to vary the heat-up rate to your specified setpoint. The furnace will then dwell (hold the temperature) at a set level for a specified time. Single display shows actual temperature or setpoint. A mechanical over temperature protection relay is also included. The built-in vent port removes contaminants and moisture to extend the life of the heating element and furnace. Open coil heating elements on both sides of chamber assure fast heat-up, with minimum temperature gradient. Maximum energy efficiency is achieved by surrounding the chamber with thermal-efficient ceramic insulation. The rear of the chamber includes a chamber monitoring port for independent temperature measuring device monitoring. Shipping Weight: 41lb. 240V US Nema 6-15 Plug. CSA approved.
- Capacity: 120 cu. in. (2 LT)
- Maximum Temperature: 1200°C (2192°F)
- B1 Digital single set point control with a single ramp to set point and a dwell
- Chamber Dimensions (W x H x L): 5" x 4" x 6" (13.7 x 10 x 15 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions (W x H x L): 11.3" x 18.5" x 15.5" (28.5 x 47 x 39 cm)