The BOEKEL 290100-2 6LT General Purpose Laboratory Water Bath eliminates the need for a single-function boiling bath on your bench. Choose either regular heat or boiling mode in our digital lab electric heated thermostatic water bath/boiler. The PID controller provides easy temperature selection, rapid heat-up with excellent stability. Made of seamless, passivated stainless steel, each unit comes with a polycarbonate lid. NOTE: A separate stainless-steel cover is required for use in boiling mode. 230V.
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5°C to 100°C or Boiling Mode
- Tank Dimensions: 11-3/4” x 6” x 5-1/2”
- These water baths can also be used as a boiling water bath. User simply sets temperature into “boiling mode”.
- Note: Stainless steel gabled covers are required for use when the water bath is placed in boiling mode.
- Programmable timer, up to 99hrs, 59mins. Bath will stop heating when the timed mode is completed.
- PID Controller for Easy Temperature Selection, Rapid Heat-Up and Excellent Stability (+/- 0.2°C).
- 3 point factory programmed temperature calibration for accurate temperature control throughout the operating temperature range.
- Temperature set in 0.1°C increments up to 100.0°C.
- Seamless, passivated stainless steel tank; includes stainless steel diffuser tray/shelf.
- Recessed control panel - protects against spills
- Supplied with a Polycarbonate lid
- Large LED display can be clearly seen from a distance
- Adjustable over-temperature safety cutout
- 2-year warranty
- General purpose water baths offer excellent performance and are ideal for general lab applications.
- The special "boiling mode" is a convenient feature for melting agar and other applications requiring boiling temperature.