Cannon 9726-A27 Model CT-1000HT High Temperature Viscosity Bath, 120V. The Cannon CT-1000 High Temperature Bath maintains the accurate control required by ASTM D445 for kinematic viscosity measurements with glass capillary viscometers. Up to seven glass capillary viscometers (in holders) can be placed in the bath. The top cover contains seven round holes 51 mm (2 inches) in diameter. 120V.
- Temperature range: 25 °C to 200 °C
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.01 °C from 25 °C to 100 °C; ± 0.03 °C from 100 °C to 200 °C
- Temperature selection is variable between 25 °C and 200 °C or selectable at ten pre-set temperatures (25 °C,40 °C,60° C,
80 °C,100 °C,135 °C,150 °C,165 °C,185 °C,and 200 °C)
- Meets ASTM D445 temperature sensitivity requirements for kinematic viscosity determination
- Motor driven stirrer ensures a uniform bath temperature
- Seven glass viscometer ports (each 2” in diameter) and two thermometer ports (each 0.4” in diameter) allow up to 7 simultaneous viscosity determinations
- Two electric heating elements quickly heat bath media to the selected temperature
- Stainless steel baffle provides a plain reflective viewing background
- Integrated stainless steel cooling coil allows connection to tap or recirculating water chiller for temperatures slightly above or below ambient. An external thermoelectric bath cooler is also available.
- Convenient drawer provides easy access to electrical controls
- All wetted components are manufactured from high quality stainless steel or glass
- The heavy duty aluminum frame offers a corrosion-resistant epoxy finish