Cole Parmer-Electrothermal SHM-200-1000-115 1LT Stirring-Heating Mantle, 115V. The EMA EMA1000/CEBX1 Electromantle shares all the features of the standard EM Electromantle but has the added functionality of magnetic stirring. The solid-state stirring circuitry is built into the base of the main housing and provides powerful stirring over a range of capacities and viscosities. The stir bar is seldom lost due to an "auto-recapture" function.
Stirring operation begins by placing the correct size stir bar into the flask, turning the stirrring control to the minimum speed, and ramping up slowly. If the magnetic coupling to the stir bar is lost for any reason, the stir speed control should be reduced slightly and the auto-recapture switch can be activated. 115V.
• Accepts 1000ml round bottom flasks
• Bi-directional stirring speeds up to 520 rpm
• Stir bar "auto-recapture" function
• Unique ventilation keeps outer casing cool
• Maximum element temperature 450°C
• Built-in energy regulator
• Replaceable insulated heater cartridge
• Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
• A chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
• A grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
• Clamp for 1.3cm support rod (but not including the support rod)