Control Company 4483 Traceable Infrared Thermometer Gun. Unique design permits one-handed point-and-shoot readings. Laser-sighting beam permits aiming precisely at target surface. High-performance, easy-to-operate infrared gun has incredible 50:1 field of view. Supplied with battery, carrying case and Traceable® certificate. NOTE: Not approved for Medical use and, not FDA approved.
- Range is –58 to 1832°F and –50 to 1000°C
- Resolution is 0.1° to 200, 1° over 200
- Accuracy is ±1.5% + 2°C
- Field of view is 50:1 (reads a spot the size of 6 inches from 25 feet away).
- Backlighting at the touch of a key
- Data hold freezes display reading
- Low-battery indicator
- °C/°F keys
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.