Corning 431096 250mL Vacuum Filter/Storage Bottle System with 0.22µm Pore 19.6cm² Polyethersulfone (PES) Sterile Membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
- Receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
- Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
Membrane Dimensions: 49 x 49mm
Cap Color: Orange (approx)
Neck Size: 45 mm (approx)