Cytiva Whatman 6809-2022 25mm x 0.2um Anotop Anopore Membrane Syringe Filter. Whatman Anotop non sterile syringe filters from Cytiva feature an inorganic Anopore membrane in a polypropylene housing. The Anotop aluminum-based Anopore membrane is compatible with most organic solvents and aqueous samples. Aluminum-based membranes are inorganic, designed for chemical inertness and functionality in a wide range of temperatures. This syringe filter is commonly used in sample preparation for analytical instrumentation. 50/pack.
- Aluminum-based inorganic Anopore membrane available in three pore sizes
- Effective with most organic solvents and aqueous samples
- Low hold-up volume (< 20 μl for Anotop 10) for maximum sample recovery
- Low protein binding filter minimizes protein loss
- Capillary pore structure with narrow pore-size distribution
- Recyclable after use.
Pore Size (µm): 0.2