Eagle UI10FS 1 Gallon Type 1 Red Galvanized Steel Safety Can with Funnel for Flammables. The rugged and reliable 1 gal (3.8L) Eagle Red Type I Steel Safety Can for Flammables (model UI10FS) weighs 3.52 lbs (1.67 kg) when empty and roughly 10 lbs (5 kg) when full, making it great for quick fuel ups. The pour or fill hole has an inner diameter of 1.65" (4.19 cm) and the attached funnel helps to prevent spills and splashes when pouring into smaller tanks. And because this can measures 8" (20.5 cm) high with an outer diameter of 9" (22.9 cm), it’s easy to store in your Eagle safety cabinet.
- Holds 1 gallon (3.8L) of flammable liquid
- Seamless, 24-gauge, hot dip, galvanized steel construction
- Self-closing, leak-tested lid prevents spills
- Non-sparking flame arrester protects against explosions
- Funnel attachment for spill-free fueling of containers with small openings
- Can dimensions of 8" H x 9" OD (20.3 cm H x 22.9 cm OD)
- Complies with OSHA, NFPA and CARB; UL-listed and FM-approved
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.