Record accurate and reliable pH, mV, ORP, dissolved oxygen and temperature measurements with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ STARA2165 pH, DO and RDO Benchtop Meter, ideal for a wide range of applications and advanced pH and dissolved oxygen analysis in the lab. A large, backlit graphic LCD shows measurements with temperature along with electrode status, time/date, sample ID, user ID, and calibration data. Up to five point automatic calibration with USA/NIST and Din buffers, auto-buffer recognition, and recalibration feature to fix calibration errors. Use the two channels to measure pH and dissolved oxygen simultaneously or view each channel separately. Use an RDO optical or polarographic DO probe for ultimate flexibility in sensors. Log up to 2000 data point sets with time/date stamp and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer. Three year meter replacement warranty. Ships with: Orion Star A216 pH/RDO/DO benchtop meter kit with ROSS Ultra Triode epoxy-body pH/ATC electrode, polarographic DO sensor, solutions and stand.
- pH Range: -2.000 to 20.000pH (0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH resolution)
- mV/ORP Range: ±2000.0mV (0.1mV resolution)
- DO Range (polarographic): 0.00 to 90.00mg/L (0.01, 0.1mg/L resolution)
- RDO Range: 0.00 to 50.00mg/L (0.01, 0.1mg/L resolution)
- Power Supply: Universal 100-240VAC AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (sold separately)