This cooler safely holds thirty-two 0.5, 1.5 or 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes or cryogenic vials at a temperature below -15ºC for approximately 1½ hours. Use included insert to hold 0.5ml microcentrifuge tubes. Store at -20ºC for 24 hours prior to use.
- Ideal for protecting valuable samples stored in a freezer with defrost cycle
- Polycarbonate cooler body is filled with a non-toxic gel which cannot contact tubes; ensures markings and labels on tubes are safe
- Gel-filled polycarbonate lid extends temperature holding time; secured closed with a built-in wire carrying handle
- Corresponding tube positions are printed on the keyed lid and near each well
- Rubber feet prevent sliding on the lab bench