Bio Plas 4046 0.6mL G-Tube Microcentrifuge Tubes with Flat-Top, Orange. The G-Tube Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube is virtually transparent and far exceeds the toughness of any microcentrifuge tubes. When the G-Tube Flat Top Microcentrifuge Tube cap is closed there will be an audible "snap" that indicates a secure closure has been formed. 500/pack.
- Made from high quality medical grade resins that produce a virtually transparent tube
- RNase and DNase free. Human DNA free. Non-Pyrogenic
- Ultra low retention
- Lid Closure: The flat top lid forms an extra-tight seal that will not come open during processing. Yet, it's easy to open with thumb pressure or our handy MicroTube Tool (catalog #4000.)
- Bio Plas G-Tubes have a textured writing surface on top of the caps
- Will withstand speeds up to 30,000 X G
- Easy needle access through the piercing port in the exact center of the cap
- Autoclavable at 250°F at 15 psi for 15 minutes.
- Withstand temperature ranges from –80°C to 121°C (-112 to 250°F)
- Made in the USA