Bio Plas Screw-Cap Microcentrifuge Tubes are ideal for any sample-processing or storage application imaginable-and especially for working with valuable or hazardous cells and materials. The extraordinary strength, safety and reliability of the Screw-Cap Microcentrifuge Tube lets you perform procedures that simply can't be done with other tubes. Spin it, store it, transport it (even by air). Boil it, irradiate it, immerse it in the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen and they will stand up to the test.
- Sample Integrity: O-ring creates a positive seal that prevents leaking during processing, storage, or transport. Tube is made of inert virgin polypropylene copolymer, to minimize the risk of altering samples. Ultra low retention.
- Accommodates all fixed angle head microcentrifuges (0.5ml and 2.0ml upright models require adapter Cat. No. 4212). Will withstand maximum G-forces of all current microcentrifuge instruments, up to 25,000 x G.
- Safe and Reliable: External threads minimize contamination, material hang-up and loss. RNase and DNase free. Human DNA free. Non-Pyrogenic.
- Convenient: moulded ridges on tubes match serrations on racks (Cat. No. 4214), so tubes may be opened with one hand. Upright models stand without a rack. Seamless, conical design lets you extract all of sample with pipette or syringe. Transparent polymer lets you see your sample clearly.
- Sturdy and Reusable: Ideal for freezer storage, boiling, autoclaving and irradiation.
- Color Coded: O-Ring Screw Caps available in a variety of 10 different colours and are made of the same material as tube (screw caps are sold separately).
Description: Conical 1.5mL PP