Corning® 3207 Costar® 1.7 mL low binding microcentrifuge tubes feature a bonded polymer technology that reduces protein and nucleic acid binding, resulting in better sample recovery. They are made of natural (uncolored) polypropylene and are RNase-/DNase-free.
- Supplied nonsterile and are autoclavable
- External graduations and frosted writing spot for easy sample identification
- Positive seal design allows for repeated opening and closing
- Flat cap surface for convenient labeling
- Withstands a maximum RCF of 17,000xg