Corning® 3797 96-well EIA/RIA Clear Round Bottom Polystyrene Not Treated Microplate, 25 per Bag, without Lid, Nonsterile.
- Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
- Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
- Binding capacity of approximately 250 ng of mouse IgG/cm²
- EIA/RIA plates are tested on lot-to-lot basis and the certification results for each lot are made available upon request by contacting local Corning Life Sciences office
- Recommended working volume of up to 75 to 200 µL
- Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
- Without lids, lids supplied separately