CORNING Sterile Vacuum Filter Units with 0.1µm Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes are excellent for mycoplasma removal. These vacuum filter units are designed for filtering and storing cell culture media, biological fluids and other aqueous solutions. Filter units consist of a 500mL polystyrene receiver bottle and filter funnel with a 33.2cm² PES membrane and a polyethylene neck adaptor with hose connector. 12/case.
- Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
- 500 mL receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
- Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured
Membrane Dimensions: 63 x 63mm
Cap Color: Orange (approx)
Neck Size: 45 mm (approx)